Thursday, November 22, 2012

Actresses Who Have Gorgeous Legs


Look, when you’ve seen as many movies as Paul and I have you tend to pay attention to a hell of a lot of detail.  And since I think I may be the more perverted one out of the two of us,  I’d definitely say I’m the guy that tends to unfortunately pay less attention to the story when a gorgeous figure approaches the screen.
Eh, that’s not really true but I had to find a way to introduce this subject.   As much as we appreciate acting and physical effort in a film we also appreciate a pretty face and a great body.
Speaking of which, here are 20 actresses with amazing legs….

Jessica Alba

Kate Beckinsale

Eliza Dushku

Jennifer Aniston

Elisha Cuthbert

Kristin Kreuk

Emmanuelle Chriqui

Cameron Diaz

Oliva Wilde

Megan Fox

Maggie Q

Alyssa Milano

Camille Belle

Sarah Shahi

Blake Lively

Malin Akerman

Eva Mendes

Scarlett Johansson

Leighton Meester

Diane Lane

mh